ON BROADCAST, MEDIA AND IT SOLUTIONS
Tecla System is a dynamic company composed of long-standing experience skilled people committed to quality products and services with cross competence on broadcast, media and IT.
Our team includes software developers, project managers, sales people and support engineers.
Thanks to the experience we matured over the years and the contribution of the many companies and professional we worked with, we offer a top-value portfolio of services, cutting- edge and cost-effective products suitable for media companies and broadcasters of any kind (Tier 1, 2 and 3), enterprises, associations and organizations.
We also entered in technologic and commercial partnership with important players of the media and broadcast industry and organizations.
Products and software solutions are developed by our own, in collaboration with premium partners or supplied–integrated- supported by us.
Tecla’s portfolio includes also storage systems, systems for radio and hardware.
- custom software development on project base
- software plug-in and integration tools (stand-alone or for existing systems)
- coaching and consulting for media companies including workflows analysis, systems design, change management, helping the migration from old to new technologies/systems
- project management, installation, training and technical support service on our own products or selected solutions from other brands
- digitalization and archiving service of broadcasters and media companies’ archival content
Our core values
Tecla solutions optimise the complete workflow of your company, improve efficiency and productivity,
walking hand in hand with new media models. …
Tecla’s fast, efficient and experienced technical support gives your company the updates,
advice, maintenance and necessary services to solve any problem as soon as possible.
allows media companies and enterprises creating their own multimedia business processes, with easy-to-use cloud based (public, private or hybrid) software tools. for a Circular flow from content creation to transmission, distribution and monetization.