universal recording tool
for legal purposes and more
Videologger is a reliable, efficient and maintenance free 24/7 media logger, supporting multiple formats and bit-rate, suitable for TV broadcasting legal obligations, advertisement certification, monitoring of TV channels and programs, etc.
Power on and forget it
Videologger is totally maintenance free and oldest recordings are overwritten by the newest ones automatically.
Video compression/quality vary according to the archive space and the logging period chosen.
Recording quality may be as high as HD BROADCAST quality.
Videologger supports a large variety of video formats, compressions and resolutions, from the efficient DIVX and MP4 in H264 and AAC, to the more traditional MPEG-1, MPEG-2. The files are standard multimedia files, which can also be played on any ordinary multimedia player, this allows operators to send a small segment of the ingested material via mail.
Video Logger is also capable to simultaneous capture Windows Media or RTMP Flash streaming, it allows viewing of encoded A/V signal from anywhere through Internet. Date and time display can be superimposed onto video signal or embedded into the A/V data stream.
In multiple channel systems it is possible to deploy a central storage unit with high availability system rather than on the single capture units. Videologger Copy is an optional add-on which copies files from multiple videologger server units to a centralized storage systems, it will provide an optimised and controlled copy service to avoid saturating LAN bandwidth.
System status is constantly monitored either locally thanks to Videologger embedded tools, whenever rising, alarms may be notified via email or SMS.
it is possible to trigger an alarm in case of: disk activity, video presence, video freeze, audio presence, dropped frames, instant data-rate, average data-rate, A/V stream integrity, status of the server ( ex. disk space)
Content is accessible from the Videologger server as well from any networked computer, without compromise the ingest task.
The operator can use the Windows GUI Videologger player interface or the web viewer interface.
Videologger Player gives real time content browsing from any networked Pc, exclusive simultaneous multi-channel playback allows accurate AV temporal comparison. The calendar window shows the available recordings. Providing a intuitive GUI is possible to easily find the desired date and time to start review. Play speed is variable from 0.5x to 16x. Go To date/time function allows direct playback to specific recorded events. Capability to jump to specific date and time using generic automation Log files. Mark-in & Mark-out tools along with additional basic editing tools allow extraction of A/V sequences. Fast export or conversion in native or popular formats to fit all distribution and storage needs.
Videologger Web Viewer allows real time viewing from any Internet browser and works on windows, linux, mac or any handheld device. The calendar widget shows the available recordings. Configuring main router ports allows viewing trough internet from any remote location.
Interface with Shepherd
Shepherd is an add-on software which monitors multiple unit status and connected devices, managing hierarchical alarm levels and notification via email, SMS, etc. Suggested for multichannel environments. Featuring automatic system recover and emergency triggering (such as spare units activation, A/V routing, remote control of A/V matrix, asynchronous serial communication and GPI, etc.)
interface with Media HIVE
MediaHIVE is an optional archiving and catalogue system which provides fast and simple integration with Videologger allowing perpetual archiving of selected media. MediaHIVE is a Web-based, user focused interface that supports access and processing of digital assets like video, audio, images, documents and presentations. MediaHIVE supports standard web browser navigation without additional client software needed.
- Configurable archive logging period (30, 60, 90 days, etc.)
- Single or multiple channel configuration
- Compatible with WDM Tuner cards, DVB-T, DVB-S/S2, DVB-C, ATSC, analog TV
- Compatible with Blackmagic Design Decklink and Intensity
- Capture resolutions CIF, SD and HD
- Input rescale and crop with aspect ratio correction
- Audio delay for AV sync shifting
- Continuous 24/7 recording without any frame loss between file segments
- Formats AVI (DivX), ASF (Windows media), MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4 (H264 and AAC), FLV
- Customizable video and audio bitrates and advanced parameters
- Custimizable segmentation per file duration (typically 60 min), file size or at midnight
- Automatic delete of oldest files when disk space is low
- Virtual source creation for use with 3rd party sw (encoders, etc)
- Ip streaming in WMV and RTMP (FMLE)
- CG overlay with antialiased text for name of channel, date and time
- Logo overlay for watermarking
- Volume adjustment with compressor and AGC
- Alarm notification via E-mail and SMS for black video, freeze, no audio, archive length, etc.
- Accurate statistics on capture process and datarates
- Accurate GPS (receiver optional) Date and Time synchronization
- Data security featuring RAID architecture or software mirror, content is preserved in case of disk failure
- Remote system monitoring from any LAN or Internet connected Pc.
- Easy content export/conversion with Mark-In and Out points. Flexible transcoding to most of video formats
- Multiple language GUI