- This event has passed.
Teclasystem at NAB 2023
April 16 @ 10:00 am - April 19 @ 2:00 pm CEST
As a leader in the industry, Tecla System is constantly committed to helping clients streamline their media workflow operations – increase efficiency – monetize, and enhance the overall quality of their content.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join us at booth W2355 and discover how our software solutions can benefit your business and help you stay ahead of the curve with the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and multi-platform content delivery, providing an unparalleled user experience, flexibility, and scalability to meet the different needs of customers.
This year we will be showcasing the new BAAS platform (in collaboration with HP Enterprise) and the latest of our flagship solutions:
- BAAS Broadcast-as-a-Service: a new-generation, pay-per-use, and scalable platform for taking remote video production, live broadcasts, and online playout to the cloud. You can now access a full suite of resources for media production, editing, and collecting content in an agile and flexible way remotely from anywhere, disrupting geographical barriers, and switch on 24/7 or temporary TV channels online everywhere on the cloud transmitting recorded and live content with graphics. BAAS brings “on-demand” productions to the same level of security – quality – control and user experience as the on-site production, with impressive scalability at a fraction of the cost, plus the capability to engage influencer and the audience in the shows
- MediaHive MAM/DAM: a web-based, innovative, and scalable Media/Digital asset manager, boosted by AI connectors for enhanced automated content metadata and a wide range of plug-ins including those for multi-platform content delivery (OTT/VOD, Social Media Networks, Web), for getting your content management to next level
- Dynamo TV: most advanced, scalable, rock-solid, enterprise-class CIB playout solution for any kind of TV channel (from national to local TV stations, from thematic to web channels) deployed on cloud (private or public), hybrid infrastructures and on-premises
- Panorama Plus: an all-in-one software-based product that comprises a virtual router, an SDI/IP/NDI® multiviewer, a streaming engine from any source, and a format converter
- PlayBee: a must-have multichannel player for production, TV studios, sport and live events
Our team of experts will be on hand to demonstrate the key features and answer any questions. BAAS platform will also be displayed at booth W3473 (HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
We look forward to seeing you soon at NAB 2023!