Dynamo is the most advanced channel manager playout solution. DESIGNED for Cloud, hybrid and bare metal.
No matter what broadcast businesses you are running, Dynamo has been designed to meet different system topology based on customer needs. From IP-based services alongside more traditional delivery methods.
Reliable – Flexible – Scalable
With its flexible and scalable architecture, channels can be added very quickly, giving media companies better TCO of their valuable media assets and resources.
Inspired by modern microservices architecture, flexibility and resiliency are common character for Dynamo, its natural evolution to meet and anticipate the evolving needs of your media environment.
Ingest, streaming and monitoring as well
Dynamo includes software tools for file and asset manager, web based schedule manager, ingest, manual and auto QC, metadata and EDL management, sub-clip export and conforming, graphics template editor, integrated advanced graphics engine with DVE capabilities.
Dynamo TV is meant for traditional broadcasters, IPTV, cloud playout and Web TV.
Input and output can be dynamically virtualized in the system and assigned in realtime for providing interface to: SDI (SD/HD/4K), NDI, IP, Streaming (SRT, WebRTC, RTMP, UDP…).
AGile provisioning and deploy
The fastest path from planning to running new channel, neither on VM in a private or public cloud with IP inputs and outputs or in-house physical server.
24/7 from simple to complex delivery
Dynamo is suitable to manage and control from a single stand-alone simple channel to dozen of TV channels in the same system, securing unattended 24/7 broadcasting operations.
Disaster recovery for legacy automation
The common words that better describe Dynamo are the Interoperability with heterogenous automation system. Automatic import playlist and media mover are key points for DR but it is also important the capability to import the third party graphic template.
Natively designed for Cloud, perfect for Bare Metal
- Automatic metadata enrichment
- Browsing, editing, logging, check-in, move, transcode, publish
- Automated QC
- multi-site management
- Multichannel web control playlist
- Playlist manager with integrated video preview
- Advanced secondary event management
- import <-> export function
- Dynamic and sharable resource allocation
- Live event manage
- subtitle support
- Multilevel redundancy option
- back-to-back playback of files and internet streams
Monitoring & alarming
- All information on single, user-friendly UI
- Aggregate operations information: workflows to infrastructure usage
- SNMP protocol supported
- E-mail notification, Telegram and other messaging system for alert
MediaHive embedded featured
Sub-clip, EDL and metadata mgnt.
Manage multiple storage pools
API integration for third party plug-in
Powerfull scheduling web GUI
Drag&drop items across different channels
intuitive bundled CG composer for GFX and DVE
dedicated view to manage complex GFX scheduling
full control of the playout engine
Deploy in cloud, hybrid or bare-metal
Automatic up/down scaling and aspect ratio conversion
Panorama PLUS for simultaneous SDI, NDI, IP, stream out
Driver for third party device
One Dashboard everything under control
Collect all the workstation status data in real-time
Monitor files, serial data, TCP/IP, devices and GPIO logic status
- Multichannel, multiformat playout system
- Up to 4 HD Channels per physical server, up to 1 4K HDR channel per server
- Multichannel web control panel
- Alternative Playlist management
- Dynamic shareable resources allocation
- Cloud based certified (Azure, AWS, Oracle, Tata and others)
- Graphics engine with an embedded editor (logos, tickers, crawls, digital clock, DVE) in 4K only graphics NO DVE (DVE is available with additional plug-in)
- Live events
- Subtitles playback
- Playback and ingest straight over network storage (NAS/SAN)
- Automatic import from cloud storage (ex. Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive)
- Automatic media files mover software tool
- Multiformat real-time ingest tool (Mpeg2, MXF, MOV, MP4, H.264, H.265) with embedded scheduled recording
- Play-while-rec operation support (specific formats only)
- Audio shuffle
- Loudness measurement and real-time normalization
- Simulcast SDI and NDI® or IP streaming output DVB TS, H264, H265 codecs. RTMP, SRT, UDP, HLS protocol. SMPTE ST2110, 2022-6 and 2022-7
- Web GUI playlist manager with integrated video preview
- Automatic import of Miranda / Grassvalley graphics template (animated oxa; still oxt; text oxa)
- Back-to-back playback of files and internet streams
- Multi-level redundancy with automatic synchronization of playlists and media files
- Efficient integration with third-party applications and database
- Software drivers for A/V routers and other devices
- SCTE 35 and AD insertion add-on
- Fully compatible with IAAS Openstack
- API interface